- Notices, Applications, Forms
- Regional Collaboration
Cook County Board of Commissioners Approve First Ten Members of the Cook County Land Bank Authority
On February 8, at a special meeting of the Cook County Board of Commissioners, the first 10 individuals nominated by President Preckwinkle to serve on the Cook County Land Bank Authority Board of Directors were approved. The new Land Bank Authority Board members are:
- The Honorable Bridget Gainer, Cook County Commissioner (D-10th)
- The Honorable Jeffrey Sherwin, Mayor, Northlake
- Ms. Emy Brawley, Openlands
- Mr. Herman Brewer, Bureau Chief, Cook County Bureau of Economic Development
- Ms. Julie Dworkin, Policy Director, Chicago Coalition for the Homeless
- Mr. Lawrence Grisham, Chicago Department of Housing and Economic Development
- Mr. Calvin Holmes, Chicago Community Loan Fund
- Mr. Carl A. Jenkins, Harris N.A.
- Mr. Stephen Porras, Axia Development
- Ms. Sarah L. Ware, The Carter Ware Group, Inc.
For more information on the Cook County Land Bank Authority, go to our blog.
Contact UsCook County Bureau of Economic Development
69 W. Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602
312-603-1077 or 1000 (o)
E-mail us at: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov
Scan the QR Code with your smartphone for a map and directions.
Click here to reserve discounted parking from Spothero.com, a winner of the "Apps for Metro Chicago" Open Data application contest.