The Chicago Area Fair Housing Alliance in partnership with Cook County Department of Planning and Development/ Bureau of Economic Development invites you to attend a fair housing workshop.The training is designed for municipal staff , housing and land use professionals. Topics to be covered include: affirmatively furthering fair housing; new Cook County compliance requirements and fair housing resources and assistance for municipalities. We are offering three training options in south, west, and north Cook County. Details are noted below:
- West Cook County: Wednesday September 19th 9:30 a.m-11:30 a.m. at the Oak Park Public Library: Second Floor, Small Meeting Room, 834 Lake St., Oak Park. Download flier.
- North Cook County: Thursday September 20th 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. at the Morton Civic Center, Parasol Room, 4th Floor, 2100 Ridge Ave., Evanston. Download flier.
- South Cook County: Thursday September 27th 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. at the South Suburban Housing Center: 18220 Harwood Ave., #1, Homewood. Download flier.
Please download our fliers and share them with those who may be interested.
Register on-line for the training of your choice by following this link: https://cookcountymunitraining.eventbrite.com
For more information, please contact:
- Ms. Patricia Fron
- Executive Director
- Chicago Area Fair Housing Alliance
- 401 S. LaSalle St., Suite 1101,Chicago, IL 60605
- (872) 228-7844
We look forward to seeing you!