- Our Tools
- TIF Information
- Municipalities and Maps
- Doing Business
- Cook County Property Portal
- Business Incentives
- Cook County Census Data
- Building and Zoning in Cook County
- Elected Officials
- Environmental Permits
- Notices, Applications, Forms
- Council of Economic Advisors
After giving proper public notice for review, our application was submitted to HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development), and we are awaiting a decision. If approved, Built in Cook Loan Fund (Section 108 Loan pool) will be used for job creating development projects to guarantee private loans and provide gap financing to various types of projects such as:
- Site Assembly and Public Facility Improvements
- Commercial Office/Hotel/Retail Development
- Industrial and/or Cargo Oriented Development
- Business Development Loans
Final Built in Cook Loan Fund (Section 108) documents are now available for review and download.
We will update this website as more information on our application becomes available.
Contact UsCook County Bureau of Economic Development
69 W. Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602
312-603-1077 or 1000 (o)
E-mail us at: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov
Scan the QR Code with your smartphone for a map and directions.
Click here to reserve discounted parking from Spothero.com, a winner of the "Apps for Metro Chicago" Open Data application contest.