- Regional Collaboration
We are working hard to establish Cook County as a place to locate and grow your business.
Some items we currently have, or under development in our toolbox are:
- BUILT in Cook Loan Fund
- Cook County Sustainable Emergency Relief (SER) Class 6b Property Tax Incentive Eligibility Application Supplement 2015 update
- Emerging Business Development Loan Fund
- BUILT 50-40 Loan Program
- Cook County Industrial Development Revenue Bond (IRB) Program
- Cook County No Cash Bid Program
- Business Incentives
To find out more about these programs, please contact Daniel Betts, Deputy Commissioner at Daniel.Betts2@cookcountyil.gov
More information: Municipalities and Maps – View list of municipalities in Cook County and maps
TIF Overview-click here to learn more about TIF’s, TIF districts and more
Doing Business – From the Office of the Chief Procurement Officer, you’ll find everything you need to know about becoming a vendor of Cook County Government
Cook County Property Information Portal – Consolidated website that offers one-stop shopping for property tax information is complete and available for use by the public.
Cook County Department of Building and Zoning–are you a developer, or a builder? Are you interested in zoning for a particular area in Unincorporated Cook County? The Cook County Department of Building and Zoning can help you with information on sites, permits, and codes for locations in Unincorporated Cook County.
Cook County Census Data–a quick look at top-level 2010 Census data on Cook County, IL
Cook County Transportation and Highway Department Permits–permits and forms to submit if your business will require construction on a Cook County right-of-way. This includes, but is not limited to: residential or commercial access, street entrances, roadway widening, regrading ditch lines, storm or sanitary sewers, water mains, sidewalk, bike paths, informational signage, traffic signals, plantings, soil borings, monitoring wells, road closures, road detours, and parades.
Environmental Permits Metro Chicago Data – the nation’s first “convergence cloud” site that brings public data from the City of Chicago, Cook County and the State of Illinois into a single open portal to help increase service efficiencies, access to vital information and new innovation.
MetroPulse–a dynamic data tool that allows you to browse a detailed data catalog on Cook County. From the Chicago Metropolitan Agency on Planning
Homepage of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA)–The RTA is the agency that manages all public transportation lines for Cook County
- Cook Viewer-an interactive map viewer that allows you to see the details of a particular property of interest. Find the index number of the piece of land using the Property Information Number (PIN) Search. Enter that number into the Cook Viewer.
- Elected Officials Serving Cook County--find out who represents the people in the area that you’d like to move, start or expand your business.
- Cook County Facilities and Public Transportation Map--look at where public transportation can impact the ability of your customers and employees to get to you. You can also easily find Cook County Government locations.
- Cook County Map on Google Earth–find roads and construction, schools, hospitals and more on this interactive Google Earth map.
- Public Services–a map of Cook County Government locations and the public services available at each.
- Tax Increment Financing Districts
- Chicago TIF Viewer-a detailed look at TIF districts in Chicago