- About Us
- Planning and Development
- Capital Planning and Policy
- Real Estate Management
- Building and Zoning
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership
- Notices, Applications, Forms
2013 CDBG and ESG Applications
The applications and related materials for the 2013 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) applications can be found below. ****If you are having difficulty downloading the documents, please scroll to our directions at the bottom of this link:
Columns M and N contain the census tract and block group information. Columns
P and Q contain low/moderate income population data, and column R has the low/mod
percentage. You can find more information about this census data
CDBG applications are due Friday, March 8, 2013 at 4:00pm.
ESG applications are due Friday, March 1, 2013 at 4:00pm.
Information about the CDBG and ESG application workshops can be found here .
Please note that a resolution in support of your application will be required this year as in past years. However, the two municipal public hearings are no longer required for CDBG applications.
****Steps to downloading and using the fillable forms:
(1) Please do not fill out forms in your browser. In order to use the fillable forms, you must have Adobe 9.0 Reader or above on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Reader 9.0 or above, please go to the link http://get.adobe.com/reader/ and download the latest version of Adobe Reader onto your computer for FREE.
(2) Download the blank application forms (or forms) to your computer and open in your Adobe Reader 9.0 or above.
(3) Fill out your application form (or forms).
(4) Once you are done filling out your forms, please use the SAVE AS feature and save the completed form with the new name and keep your electronic copy on your computer. (In order to save the completed pdf, it must have a different name than the name of the blank pdf you downloaded from us).
(5) Keep your electronic copy of each application form and print the required paper copies. Obtain the required signatures and photocopy your final applications with signatures for your records.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above information, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 603-1048.
Contact UsCook County Bureau of Economic Development
69 W. Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602
312-603-1077 or 1000 (o)
E-mail us at: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov
Scan the QR Code with your smartphone for a map and directions.
Click here to reserve discounted parking from Spothero.com, a winner of the "Apps for Metro Chicago" Open Data application contest.