- About Us
- Planning and Development
- Capital Planning and Policy
- Real Estate Management
- Building and Zoning
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Chicago Cook Workforce Partnership
- Notices, Applications, Forms
Planning and Development
The Cook County Department of Planning and Development is committed to developing and sustaining viable communities by:
- fostering economic opportunities and business development;
- preserving and expanding the supply of decent, affordable housing;
- promoting fair housing;
- and supporting programs that address the problems of homelessness.
More About Our Programs
- Community Development Programs
- Housing Programs
- Affordable Housing Website
- Energy Efficiency Programs
- Urban Agriculture Program
Read some of our news:
- Construction in Action – HOME Program
- Chicago Heights Investments on Tour
- Dedication of a Community Center in Ford Heights
- View video on Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)- includes our project in Cicero, IL
- Vision for a Cook County Land Bank Authority
- President Preckwinkle Cuts Ribbon with PLCCA in Lynwood
Click here to read the full blog of the Bureau of Economic Development that includes all of our news.
Click here for our latest online applications, legal notices and related information.
Plans and Reports
To find out other information from 2012 and 2011 or before, please go to our Archive.
Contact UsCook County Bureau of Economic Development
69 W. Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602
312-603-1077 or 1000 (o)
E-mail us at: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov
Scan the QR Code with your smartphone for a map and directions.
Click here to reserve discounted parking from Spothero.com, a winner of the "Apps for Metro Chicago" Open Data application contest.