- Notices, Applications, Forms
Planning and Development
The Cook County Department of Planning and Development is committed to developing and sustaining viable communities by:
- fostering economic opportunities and business development;
- preserving and expanding the supply of decent, affordable housing;
- promoting fair housing;
- and supporting programs that address the problems of homelessness.
More About Our Programs
- Community Development Programs
- Housing Programs
- Affordable Housing Website
- Energy Efficiency Programs
Read some of our news:
- Legal Notice- Draft Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- Block Grant Enables John Marshall Law School Students and Faculty to Provide Free Legal Services for Business Start-Ups
- President Preckwinkle Part of Town Hall at Tri-State Regional Economic Development Summit
Click here to read the full blog of the Bureau of Economic Development that includes all of our news.
Plans and Reports
To find out other information from 2012 and 2011 or before, please go to our Archive.
Contact UsCook County Bureau of Economic Development
69 W. Washington St
Chicago, IL 60602
312-603-1077 or 1000 (o)
E-mail us at: Info.Edev@cookcountyil.gov
Scan the QR Code with your smartphone for a map and directions.
Click here to reserve discounted parking from Spothero.com, a winner of the "Apps for Metro Chicago" Open Data application contest.